[OpenStack-Infra] right way to report odd infrastructure issues?

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Fri Feb 12 11:41:56 UTC 2016

I hit another oddball infrastructure issue this morning where setup
workspace took > 1 hr (giving 34 minutes for tempest job which then
failed with a timeout) -
http://logs.openstack.org/27/279227/2/check/gate-tempest-dsvm-full-ceph/35c90b3/console.html

The current model is mostly to take these to IRC, but things get lost
there, especially as I tend to find many of these during light coverage
windows there.

What bug / issue tracker should I be using so that we can build up
profiles of things like this? I know story board isn't a thing atm. The
openstack-gate project in launchpad I don't think gets looked at (we
mostly use it as a dumping ground for ER signatures that don't have a
clear home).

Would love to have a better model for writing down what we see that can
get looked at when folks are around to poke at the issues.

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague
http://dague.net