[OpenStack-Infra] Mitaka Infra Sprint

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Tue Feb 9 23:25:08 UTC 2016

On 02/09/2016 05:53 PM, Elizabeth K. Joseph wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 9, 2015 at 9:17 PM, Joshua Hesketh <joshua.hesketh at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> As discussed during the infra-meeting on Tuesday, the infra team will be
>> holding a mid-cycle sprint to focus on infra-cloud.
>
> Some of this was covered at our meeting today[0] but I wanted to
> repeat and add a couple other things I was able to learn by making
> some calls and writing emails today:
>
> If you're not renting a car, all three of the hotels listed on the
> InfraMitakaSprint wiki page[1] offer a local shuttle service that will
> take you anywhere within 3-5 miles, which includes the HPE office.
> You'll need to speak with hotel registration/concierge to arrange drop
> off/pick up each day, and you'll probably want to do this the night
> before to confirm availability. Airport transport-wise, you should
> also book the shuttle service in advance if you haven't already (I've
> added some links on the wiki).
>
> In addition to a catered lunch each day, we will also be provided with
> morning coffee, tea and light breakfast items and 3PM coffee, tea and
> snacks. I've notified them about the dietary restrictions that people
> have included when they registered.

Also I don't know if anyone has mentioned but there is a cafeteria that
serves lunch which you can go to should you need to and there is also a
coffee shop that serves coffee and tea and has a few sweet things like
chocolate bars and cookies (not a large selection, but sugar). They
close early afternoon each day.

Thanks Lyz,
Anita.