[OpenStack-Infra] request to update python-wsmanclient-* gerrit groups

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Tue Feb 9 18:31:41 UTC 2016

On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 4:58 AM, Imre Farkas <ifarkas at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As python-wsmanclient has been registered under openstack, could you please
> add me to both python-wsmanclient-core and python-wsmanclient-release
> groups.

Reference: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/269122/

You are the patch author and Ironic, which this is part of, PTL Jim
Rollenhagen (Cc:ed on this message) gave his +1 on this patch, so
working under the assumption that this is ok.

I went to add you, but it looks like someone already took care of this.