[OpenStack-Infra] list description

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Feb 8 19:54:37 UTC 2016

On 2016-02-08 11:11:39 -0800 (-0800), Elizabeth K. Joseph wrote:
[...]
> "Development and maintenance of the project infrastructure and tooling
> used by contributors to develop OpenStack."

I'm cool going with that as a new list description, though I'm not
entirely convinced that newcomers skimming quickly looking for a
place to get help with general OpenStack problems won't still
confuse "the project infrastructure" with "the bits you're trying to
install to run your OpenStack-based cloud infrastructure" since the
word "infrastructure" is thrown around in so many contexts now it's
essentially a meaningless industry fluff term. I guess what I was
looking for was a non-circular definition for our particular use of
"infrastructure" but that might just be expecting too much.