[OpenStack-Infra] removal of eol branches (and creation of eol tags)

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Thu Feb 4 17:10:30 UTC 2016

On Sun, Jan 31, 2016, at 10:14 PM, Jan Klare wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> i created the eol-* tags in all cookbook repositories we maintain and
> abandoned all patches to the corresponding branches. Please go ahead and
> remove all branches except for stable/kilo, stable/liberty and master
> from gerrit for the repositories listed below. If i can help out with
> anything else during the process, please let me know.
>
> cookbook-openstack-common
> cookbook-openstack-compute
This repo has a gerrit_broken branch that was not tagged. Leaving as is
to give an opportunity to tag that if it is important. If it is not
important let us know and it can just be removed.
> cookbook-openstack-block-storage
> cookbook-openstack-client
> cookbook-openstack-dashboard
> cookbook-openstack-data-processing
> cookbook-openstack-database
> cookbook-openstack-identity
> cookbook-openstack-image
> cookbook-openstack-integration-test
> cookbook-openstack-network
> cookbook-openstack-object-storage
> cookbook-openstack-ops-database
This repo has a grizzly branch that was not tagged. Leaving as is to
give an opportunity to tag that if it is important. If it is not
important let us know and it can just be removed.
> cookbook-openstack-ops-messaging
This repo has a grizzly branch that was not tagged. Leaving as is to
give an opportunity to tag that if it is important. If it is not
important let us know and it can just be removed.
> cookbook-openstack-orchestration
> cookbook-openstack-telemetry

Other than the things I have noted inline the branches have been deleted
as requested.

Clark