[OpenStack-Infra] list description (was: XenServer & RDO)

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Feb 1 16:25:54 UTC 2016

On 2016-01-31 19:03:24 -0800 (-0800), cacook at quantum-sci.com wrote:
> The description says "Infrastructure support for the OpenStack
> project" and that's the issue I'm dealing with, so I thought I'd
> subscribed to precisely the right list. Apparently this is a
> different infrastructure though.

Yep, "infrastructure" is too vague of a term to be easily
disambiguated in a one-line mailing list description. I'd love if
someone could come up with a less confusing description which
indicates that this is where we discuss the servers and services
which allow our project's developers and extended community to
productively communicate and work on making OpenStack (or I can just
use my wording from this sentence if nobody has a better idea).