[OpenStack-Infra] openstack-infra related issues

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Sat Dec 3 00:15:21 UTC 2016

On Fri, Nov 11, 2016, at 09:59 PM, xuchao at chinacloud.com.cn wrote:
> Hi
>
> Excuse me, how can I deploy the internal openstack-infra environment,
> there is a unified tool?
> Community consider the development of such a tool?
> openstack-infra to create the CI/CD is very good, I hope to learn.

There is no single unified tool. We do have the openstackci Puppet
module [0] which is being used by the infra team and others to deploy CI
tooling (Zuul, Jenkins, log server, etc). We had at one point documented
the process of running the larger set of utilities including Gerrit [1]
but these docs are very likely out of date at this point.

I think it would be very useful if someone was able to update these docs
so that they reflect the current tools and process. Likely the best way
to do that is going to be deploying an infrastructure for yourself and
updating the docs as you go about it.

[0] http://docs.openstack.org/infra/openstackci/
[1] http://docs.openstack.org/infra/system-config/running-your-own.html

Hope this helps,