[OpenStack-Infra] docs.openstack.com excessive INODE consumption

Tyler Coil tyler.coil at RACKSPACE.COM
Tue Aug 30 14:14:20 UTC 2016

Hello Jeremy,

This is perfect, so long as we can stay in the loop for a migration plan we can have lenient time frames for when this needs to be resolved. Obviously, the sooner the better in terms of our environment, but we have room to wiggle to ensure a well thought out plan can be constructed and executed first. Let us know if you have any questions or need any assistance.

Regards,
Tyler Coil
Cloud Sites Operations
From: Jeremy Stanley <fungi at yuggoth.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2016 4:22 PM
To: Tyler Coil
Cc: openstack-infra at lists.openstack.org; Tony Barrera
Subject: Re: [OpenStack-Infra] docs.openstack.com excessive INODE consumption

On 2016-08-27 14:59:32 +0000 (+0000), Tyler Coil wrote:
> I wanted to bring to your attention a ticket recently created for
> docs.openstack.com and in regards to the large amount of files its
> consuming in the Cloud Sites environment. In the ticket
> 160812-dfw-0001549 there are more details in regards to the issue.
[...]

Thanks! I've been meaning to follow up on that ticket... in summary
we're currently finalizing a plan to relocate our content out of
Cloud Sites entirely: https://review.openstack.org/276482

It will likely be on the order of a couple months before we have the
content moved. The ticket didn't indicate what sort of time
constraints you might be under for a resolution.