[OpenStack-Infra] Pholio Spec 340641

Sebastian Marcet sebastian at tipit.net
Thu Aug 25 11:43:25 UTC 2016

Craige
all i see on production environment
is this exception

[2016-08-25 06:00:52] dev.WARNING: * CheckPointService - exception : <<
Authentication Exception : member craige mcwhirter com au does not exists!
>> - IP Address: 101.162.51.242 [] []

i verified db and its true your user does not exists

are you trying to get log with that user?

lets try to test with production env for now ....

also lets try a minimal config for the mod_auth_openid

<Location />
AuthType OpenID
require valid-user
AuthOpenIDSingleIdP https://openstackid.org/
</Location>

also which is the flow that are u seeing ( in the case that you are using a
valid user )
should be somehting like that:
you got redirect to https://openstackid.org/accounts/user/login
enter your credentials, and if they are valid
then you should get this url
https://openstackid.org/accounts/user/consent
and after your consent you should be redirected to you origin domain

in case that you dont have any valid account on production site
please create one here

https://www.openstack.org/join/register

let me know

regards