[OpenStack-Infra] Pholio Spec 340641

Craige McWhirter craige at mcwhirter.com.au
Mon Aug 22 07:28:22 UTC 2016

An update on this body of work.

It's languishing pretty hard due to a paucity of reviews.

The reviews that I've had have been excellent and thorough although more
reviews are required to land these patches:

https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:pholio

I've also followed the additional configuration suggestions from Sebastian but
have thus far been unable to get Phabricator to auth against OpenStack ID (dev
or production - it happily auths against login.ubuntu.com).

More suggestions or eyes on the authentication issue is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

--
Craige McWhirter
M: +61 4685 91819