[OpenStack-Infra] Ask OpenStack Profile Picture Bug

gene at openstack.org gene at openstack.org
Tue Aug 16 06:02:50 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

I’m a new intern in OpenStack Foundation and I’m currently working on the Ask OpenStack website.
There’s a bug regarding changing profile picture on Ask OpenStack that is currently not fixed.
I’ve read through the launchpad discussion but after the upgrade the bug still exists.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-community/+bug/1441398

Do anyone in the infra team has any idea on what may cause the bug?
I’ve already gone through the askbot deployment source code and haven’t found anything suspicious.

Also, ask-staging isn’t working by now.
Error reports that stdout access is restricted so that the web app can’t function normally.
Probably need to fix it for testing.
Thanks a lot!

Kind Regards,

Gene Kuo