[OpenStack-Infra] Jenkins Job Builder status report

Kien Ha kienha9922 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 15:34:56 UTC 2016

Hi,

This week, I have:
- Update docker build publish to use convert xml
- Update runscope plugin to use convert xml
- Update maven-builder to use convert xml
- Update cfp builder to use convert xml
- Update findbugs_settings to use convert xml
- Update helpers.artifactory
- Fix issue that cause JCloud instance to be set
- Update jdepend to use convert xml
- Update Summary Display plugin to use convert xml
- Update disable-failed-job to use convert xml
- Update hipchat plugin to use convert xml
- Add missing docs for maven-targets
- Fix typo for reporters doc

Next week I have an exam on Friday, August 19, and so I'll be busy for most
of my days. I will be available as often as I can if anything is needed.

Attached below is a link to my JJB project proposal document with a
complete table of plugins that I have worked on and weekly work log found
at the bottom of the document [1].

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/17AHluxqiBFcsTCkpyekDOFSTahX50
pXFmQgjlK-PoEQ/edit