[OpenStack-Infra] [BBG-D59F00-OpenStack Foundation Upstream CI/CD] New Reply: Add CPU overcommit

infrastructure at bluebox.net infrastructure at bluebox.net
Fri Aug 12 03:20:15 UTC 2016

----Reply above this line----

BBG: Sina Sadeghi said:

Hi Spencer,

As we went to notify you about this work, we received the following email:
```

Your message to OpenStack-Infra awaits moderator approval
Your mail to 'OpenStack-Infra' with the subject

[BBG-D59F00-OpenStack Foundation Upstream CI/CD] New Reply: Add
CPU overcommit

The reason it is being held:

Post by non-member to a members-only list

notification of the moderator's decision. If you would like to cancel

http://lists.openstack.org/cgi-bin/mailman/confirm/openstack-infra/b680fe40e1749007dd7c0c89d709c41cce267e2a
```

Can you please approve emails from our ticket queue so we don't see this, or remove the infra mailer as a contact from this account? Thanks.

This reply contains code with syntax highlighting, for best results please view this reply in a browser

Your Blue Box support ticket can be viewed here:

https://support.bluebox.net/tickets/D59F00

Rate your satisfaction with this response here (via "Rate this response" button):
https://support.bluebox.net/tickets/D59F00#post-4933917

For urgent issues (system down, service outage), open the link above and click Escalate, or call Blue Box Support at 1-800-613-4305 ext 1.

Thank You,

The Blue Box Support Team