[OpenStack-Infra] [BBG-D59F00-OpenStack Foundation Upstream CI/CD] New Ticket: Add CPU overcommit

infrastructure at bluebox.net infrastructure at bluebox.net
Thu Aug 11 16:45:26 UTC 2016

----Reply above this line----

BBG: Richard McIntyre said:

Hello Spencer,

Thank you for your request, I'll get this over to an engineer who will update you shortly.

Richard McIntyre
IBM Corporation

_How did I do? Please rate my response._

Your Blue Box support ticket can be viewed here:

https://support.bluebox.net/tickets/D59F00

Rate your satisfaction with this response here (via "Rate this response" button):
https://support.bluebox.net/tickets/D59F00#post-4933596

For urgent issues (system down, service outage), open the link above and click Escalate, or call Blue Box Support at 1-800-613-4305 ext 1.

Thank You,

The Blue Box Support Team