[OpenStack-Infra] Pholio Spec 340641

Craige McWhirter craige at mcwhirter.com.au
Tue Aug 9 23:46:14 UTC 2016

On Tue, Aug 09, 2016 at 10:19:04PM +0100, JP Maxwell wrote:
>      There is only currently one issue: I can get it to authenticate against
>      login.ubuntu but neither dev or production OpenStackID. If we wish to
>      stand
>      this up against OpenStackID I'm going to need some eyes on that
>      particular
>      issue.
>
>    Craige greetings - are you trying to use Open ID 2.0 or Open ID connect to
>    connect to Openstack ID?

G'day JP. Great question. I haven't traversed the code but it is my
understanding that libapache2-mod-auth-openid[1] only speaks Open ID 2.0.

I've raised a ticket in Storyboard[2] that hopefully explains in more detail
what I'm seeing (that was my intention, at least).

[1] http://findingscience.com/mod_auth_openid/
[2] https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2000694

--
Craige McWhirter