[OpenStack-Infra] New IRC channel: #zuul

James E. Blair corvus at inaugust.com
Tue Aug 9 16:49:00 UTC 2016

Hi,

In consultation with Jeremy and some other Zuul contributors, I
have established the #zuul channel on Freenode.  As intensive
development of Zuulv3 gets underway, this is a place where folks
working on that effort can discuss details without being
overwhelmed by the traffic in #openstack-infra or worry about
unecessarily increasing that traffic.

It's important to note that we will still have a strong Zuul
presence in #openstack-infra, especially in discussing
OpenStack's use and requirements of Zuul as well as the extensive
third-party uses of Zuul -- all of which, I think, benefit from
the wider audience in #openstack-infra.

However, if you are interested in the details of Zuul itself or
otherwise contributing to its development, please join us in
#zuul.

Thanks,

Jim