[OpenStack-Infra] Pholio Spec 340641

Craige McWhirter craige at mcwhirter.com.au
Mon Aug 8 23:14:55 UTC 2016

Thanks to everyone who helped land this spec recently. All comments were
greatly appreciated and I landed a better spec as a result.

In my test environment, I have a set of patches that successfully apply this
spec and produce an "Infra" instance of Pholio.

There is only currently one issue: I can get it to authenticate against
login.ubuntu but neither dev or production OpenStackID. If we wish to stand
this up against OpenStackID I'm going to need some eyes on that particular
issue.

The patches required to stand this up and properly Infra-ise this can be found
here:

https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:pholio

A huge thank you to Colleen, Yolanda, Josh, Clark and K Jonathan Harker who
have all contributed invaluable suggestion thus far.

I'm in the process of acting on their suggestions as well as nursing a few
patches that look ready to land.

There's not a lot of work here and with a few more eyes for review, we could
have Pholio up for the UX team in pretty short order.

Thanks in advance :-)

--
Craige McWhirter
M: +61 4685 91819