[OpenStack-Infra] Unable to contribute to openstack when pushing for gerrit review

Srinivasan Srivatsan srinsriv at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 20:25:42 UTC 2016

Hi,

I am trying to push changes into openstack/openstack-manuals 'master'
branch.

   - After I've made the changes I did "git commit -s -m <message>"
   - After that on issuing "git review -i" it throws an error showing that
   I don't have the contact information on my account.

*Here's my gerrit details:*

user.email=srinsriv at gmail.com

user.name=Srinivasan Srivatsan

push.default=simple

gitreview.username=srinsriv

   - When I try to update contact information on the gerrit portal it shows

"Code Review - Error
Server Error: Cannot store contact information"

   - Have you seen this issue before ? If so, how can we resolve it?

Regards
Srinivasan

*Additional Logs:*
Amending the commit to regenerate the change id

fatal: ICLA contributor agreement requires current contact information.

Please review your contact information:

  https://review.openstack.org/#/settings/contact

and the repository exists.