[OpenStack-Infra] Anyone considering moving to 16.04?

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Apr 20 20:36:51 UTC 2016

On 2016-04-20 16:00:38 -0400 (-0400), Bob Hansen wrote:
> I'm using Liberty to host my infracloud to run gate jobs. Do I
> dare move my systems hosting my compute\controller nodes (hosting
> jenkins workers) to Ubuntu 16.04? How about zuul/jenkins/puppet
> etc?
>
> Anyone have any experience with this, or given it a try?

We certainly aren't officially testing components of it we've
written on 16.04 yet, as it's not even going to be released until
next week so the job workers we do have for that are still in an
experimental state. If you're in Austin next week, we'll be talking
about how we schedule the move of our own CI servers to 14.04 and/or
16.04 (much of it is still running on 12.04) Thursday at 4:10 PM CDT
in Hilton meeting room 400:

https://www.openstack.org/summit/austin-2016/summit-schedule/events/9531