[OpenStack-Infra] Austin Design Summit space needs

Darragh Bailey daragh.bailey at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 21:42:40 UTC 2016

Hi Wayne,

Unfortunately I won't be there to be able to catch up with you on the
proposed changes, but I will try to be around on IRC more during the summit
mornings, so if you happen to be covering anything involving specs or need
some stuff reviewed/approved I'll try to make myself available.

Course if we could manage it next week to set aside a 3-4 hours on one day
to try and close out as many of the existing changes that would be
applicable without your changes for 2.x it might make things easier for you
if we could land them and cut a final stable 1.x release, with a view to
focus on landing your proposed changes.

On 23 March 2016 at 18:12, Wayne Warren <wayne at puppetlabs.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 3:23 PM, Elizabeth K. Joseph <lyz at princessleia.com
> > wrote:
>
>> On Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 9:27 AM, Elizabeth K. Joseph
>> <lyz at princessleia.com> wrote:
>> > https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/infra-newton-summit-planning
>>
>> I've also gone ahead and added a section at the bottom for "Other
>> sessions of interest" for non-infra sessions that an infra presence
>> would be particularly valuable at.
>>

> Would this be a good place to propose JJB design discussion (both my
> recent 2.x work and more general YamlParser features moving forward)?
>

>> We've been pretty good at divide and conquer on the fly at summits,
>> but with the team growing I thought it would be valuable to call out
>> some of the key sessions ahead of time to make sure we have coverage.
>> I know I could always use some infra backup at the translations
>> sessions, which I've added a reference to seed this section.
>>
>> --
>> Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph || Lyz || pleia2

Darragh Bailey
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool"