[OpenStack-Infra] Test images and libvirt watchdog

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Apr 6 12:10:31 UTC 2016

On 2016-04-06 11:54:11 +0200 (+0200), Horváth Ferenc wrote:
[...]
> The problem is the image dependency, because I don't know how the
> necessary test image could be added.
[...]

We have ways to cache virtual machine images and provide them
locally on our workers but they need to be kept as small as possible
for multiple reasons (size of our worker images, limited available
filesystem space on workers, virt-on-virt performance issues which
make more complex inner instance boots slow). Could this be done in
a CirrOS image, for example?