[OpenStack-Infra] Test images and libvirt watchdog

Horváth Ferenc hferenc at inf.u-szeged.hu
Wed Apr 6 09:54:11 UTC 2016

Hello!

I'd like to test whether the automatic restart/shutdown processes of
instances are managed properly so I stared working on this
(https://bugs.launchpad.net/tempest/+bug/1566719) bug.
Actually, I have a working scenario test that checks whether the restart
really occurs on an instance that has a watchdog device.
However, I need some assistance on how can I propose this to upstream.
The problem is the image dependency, because I don't know how the
necessary test image could be added.

I'd appreciate any help. Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Ferenc Horváth