[OpenStack-Infra] [Infra] Request for adding me in core member for networking-hpe repo

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Tue Apr 5 16:56:01 UTC 2016

On Tue, Apr 5, 2016 at 12:19 AM, S.Selva Kumar <selvakumar.nms at gmail.com> wrote:
> We have created a new repo name networking-hpe under openstack  few days
> ago, and now I would request Infra team to provide me access  to add me as
> core member in this project so that we can +2 approver for Gerrit.
>
> Below is the group link for networking-hpe-core .
>
> https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/1347,members

Review here: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/295775/

It looks like Koteswara Rao Kelam <koteswara.kelam at hp.com> is the one
who submitted this patch, so I've included them on this email. We can
add you once we have confirmation from the patch author that you
should be the initial member of this team.

Should anyone be added as the initial member of networking-hpe-release?