[OpenStack-Infra] multiple gerrit connections for ZUUL

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Apr 5 14:29:29 UTC 2016

On 2016-04-05 06:54:09 +0000 (+0000), Hejral, VaclavX wrote:
[...]
> NOT working example:
> Comments not aligned to job names – but at pipeline name
> >>
> projects:
>   - name: openstack-dev/ci-sandbox
>     sandbox:
>       - noop-check-communication
>       - networking-ovs-dpdk-unit_tests
>     #silent:
>     #   - dsvm-tempest-full

[...]

Last week I learned of the existence of this awesome tool:

    https://pypi.python.org/pypi/yamllint

It does, in fact, throw warnings on your example bad comment
indentation, like:

    warning  comment not indented like content (comments-indentation)

It's at least worth playing around with to see whether it may be a
useful sanity check on more complex configurations.