[OpenStack-Infra] Nodepool issue (is it a bug?)

Asselin, Ramy ramy.asselin at hpe.com
Mon Apr 4 14:52:34 UTC 2016

Hi Isaac,

Please send these questions to openstack-infra mailing list. You'll get better responses.

Nodepool keys are injected here as documented [1]

# Ensure the NODEPOOL_SSH_KEY variable is in the environment
# Otherwise nodepool won't be able to ssh into nodes based
# on the image built manually using these instructions
source /etc/default/nodepool

I suspect you don't have that variable set.

Ramy

[1] http://docs.openstack.org/infra/openstackci/third_party_ci.html#start-nodepool