[OpenStack-Infra] jenkins-job-builder RFH and core reviewer list adjustments

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Sep 29 16:20:36 UTC 2015

The openstack-infra/jenkins-job-builder project seeks interested
parties to help review and maintain its codebase. The currently
active reviewers are doing their best to keep up with the change
volume but would welcome further assistance.

After glowing recommendations from the most active core reviewers on
JJB and a cursory check of recent review activity, I've added Thanh
Ha (zxiiro) to the jenkins-job-builder-core group in Gerrit[*].
Thanh Ha's reviews are thorough and plentiful; many thanks for
agreeing to help with this important task!

On a related note, we have a few prior core reviewers whose
interests or attention have moved elsewhere, and so I've removed
them from jenkins-job-builder-core for now. Arnaud Fabre, Marc
Abramowitz and Mathieu Gagné, thank you for the assistance you've
provided to the project in the past, and if any of you decide you
would like to start reviewing it regularly again I'm happy to
fast-track your readdition.

I also want to extend hearty thanks to all the active JJB reviewers,
core or otherwise, for their continued service: your tireless
efforts are appreciated.

[*] https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/194,members