[OpenStack-Infra] [openstack-infra] possible ot install kernel debuginfo package in dsvm?

Gareth academicgareth at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 09:48:43 UTC 2015

Guys,

The main problem is that after installation of kernel debuginfo
package, the system need reboot. Are there some solutions for my case?

--
Gareth

Cloud Computing, OpenStack, Distributed Storage, Fitness, Basketball
OpenStack contributor, kun_huang at freenode
My promise: if you find any spelling or grammar mistakes in my email
from Mar 1 2013, notify me
and I'll donate $1 or ¥1 to an open organization you specify.