[OpenStack-Infra] stackalytics-dump file

Paul Belanger pabelanger at redhat.com
Wed Oct 28 15:20:31 UTC 2015

Greetings Ilya,

I was hoping you could help save me some time doing the initial import of
stackalytics.o.o by using a stackalytics-dump from your instance? If I
understand correctly, this is how you currently do backups / persistent data
from memcached?

Additionally, maybe we could setup some time next week to chat about how to
currently do maintenance on stackalytics.org, so I can include that functionality
into puppet-stackalytics[1]. Things like how often you dump memcached data, if
any existing scripts exists, current backup / restore procedures.

PB

[1] https://github.com/openstack-infra/puppet-stackalytics