[OpenStack-Infra] Remove placeholder hiera defaults commits

Paul Belanger pabelanger at redhat.com
Wed Oct 28 02:27:51 UTC 2015

On Tue, Oct 27, 2015 at 06:35:38PM -0700, Spencer Krum wrote:
> I'd like to see us make an example hiera common.yaml file for input to
> openstackci, but not for system-config. I worry if we don't get testing
> inside it, then it will bitrot almost instantly.

Cannot speak to bitrot, as I think if we do something like this[1] we should be
consuming the same data production would use but in test enviornment.

Note, this is a quick hack. Ideally we'd be moving this data in to testing and
breaking things out from common.yaml

Also, 25mins of hacking.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/239783/7