[OpenStack-Infra] Sit down to close gap due to cloud sunset

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Oct 26 05:30:54 UTC 2015

On 2015-10-26 14:01:48 +0900 (+0900), Anita Kuno wrote:
[...]
> Does someone who was in attendance at this gathering feel like updating
> the rest of us?

The etherpad Clint referenced is his draft notes which we'll work
into a clearer summary.

> Given that my wishes were not honoured and someone who was well aware of
> the organization of the meeting decided to gate crash rather than make
> their desire to attend clear to everyone involved and following along on
> the mailing list, I chose to not attend.
[...]

It turned out that the crux of the proposal from HP was around the
possibility to divert freed up hardware from the environment slated
for retirement into the pool of available hardware and data center
space for the Infra Cloud, so having people who are actively working
on that embedded in the discussion was beneficial.