[OpenStack-Infra] Sit down to close gap due to cloud sunset

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Mon Oct 26 02:39:46 UTC 2015

On 10/26/2015 11:30 AM, James E. Blair wrote:
> Anita Kuno <anteaya at anteaya.info> writes:
>
>> The current list i have of folks who should gather is Jim Meyer, Monty
>> Taylor, Jim Blair, Jeremy Stanley, Clark Boylan, Elizabeth Joseph and
>> myself, Anita Kuno.
>
> As this may relate to infra-cloud, it would be great if perhaps Clint
> and/or Colleen could join us as well.
>
> -Jim

Thanks for speaking up Jim.

Well two things, it being 11:35am and the board working lunch is
scheduled to begin at 11:45am
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Governance/Foundation/26Oct2015BoardMeeting#Board_of_Directors_-_October_26.2C_2015_Meeting
(the board is running late, but the point is that we have to take the
chance to gather when it presents itself) one or both of Clint and
Colleen would need to be present in the room the board meeting is taking
place fairly quickly and secondly, if there are any objections from
anyone else as this is a rather late proposal and I do believe that
Clint at least was in channel at the time the initial discussion took
place and didn't speak up.

Baring an objection and given they are available, then a accept the
proposal.

Thank you Jim,
Anita.