[OpenStack-Infra] Sit down to close gap due to cloud sunset

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Sun Oct 25 23:47:31 UTC 2015

On 10/26/2015 07:04 AM, Joshua Hesketh wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I'd love to be able to be there for this conversation, but sadly I'm
> travelling today. Hopefully we can touch base and catch up afterwards.
>
> Cheers,
> Josh

Thanks for sharing your schedule, Josh. Yes we had to move quickly to
find a time so we could start the conversation. Today's meeting won't be
the end, just the beginning. As agreements and understandings develop
they will be shared so that those who are able can volunteer to support
the direction.

Safe travels Josh. See you soon,
Anita.