[OpenStack-Infra] Zuul comments to Gerrit

Francesco Santoro francesco.santoro at 6wind.com
Wed Oct 21 16:38:55 UTC 2015

To avoid zuul (v2.1.0) posting comments with no logs we need to backport
the patch mentioned by Jeremy (https://review.openstack.org/188383).

Clone zuul project and cherry-pick the mentioned patch:

- git clone https://review.openstack.org/openstack-infra/zuul
- cd zuul && git checkout tags/2.1.0
- git fetch https://review.openstack.org/openstack-infra/zuul
refs/changes/83/188383/3 && git cherry-pick FETCH_HEAD

Install patched zuul:
- python setup.py install

In zuul/layout.yaml file defines a filter for a job to be run on
openstack-dev/ci-sandbox patchset creation

jobs:
  - name: test-job
    files:
      - '^test-1$'
    voting: true

Run zuul-server as usual
Upload a patch for review modifying test-1 and verify that CI correctly
posts a comment with link to logs
Upload a patch for review modifying test-2 and verify that CI does not post
any comment