[OpenStack-Infra] Zuul comments to Gerrit

Francesco Santoro francesco.santoro at 6wind.com
Wed Oct 21 11:36:41 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

I am working on deployment of 6WIND Openstack CI system and I have a
few questions on how Zuul posts comments to patches on Gerrit.

With my current configuration I run a particular job on the check
pipeline just when some files (in the filter list in layout.yaml) are
concerned.
This setup is correctly working but zuul publishes comments also on
other patches that don't trigger any job.

It seems to happen to other CIs too.
For instance Cisco CI comments for this patch (
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/237769/) report Build succeeded with no
links to job results.

Do you know what can lead to this behavior?

Best regards,
Francesco