[OpenStack-Infra] adding CI job for ovs native interface

Armando M. armamig at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 05:30:32 UTC 2015

On 8 October 2015 at 16:06, fumihiko kakuma <kakuma at valinux.co.jp> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thank you for reply and adding CC.

Hi,

Please bring this to the attention of the Neutron IRC meeting on the 'On
Demand' section [1]. I am primarily suggesting this because it's getting
clear that we cannot keep adding new CI jobs to test all the possible
config knobs that Neutron has. Functional testing might be a better fit.

Feel free to come and find us on #openstack-neutron to discuss this further.

Cheers,
Armando

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Network/Meetings#On_Demand_Agenda