[OpenStack-Infra] Account for internal CICD system

Asselin, Ramy ramy.asselin at hpe.com
Tue Oct 6 20:19:11 UTC 2015

I think it is fine to use your own account if you're listening only to the gerrit event stream for debug puprposes.
If you wanted your CI system to have its own ssh keys or post comments on patches, then you'd want a dedicated ci account for that using these instructions [1]
Ramy

[1] http://docs.openstack.org/infra/system-config/third_party.html#creating-a-service-account