[OpenStack-Infra] Gerrit group members for new project

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Tue Nov 17 22:18:17 UTC 2015

On Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 5:05 AM, Foley, Emma L <emma.l.foley at intel.com> wrote:
> Can I get added to both gerrit groups for the collectd-ceilometer-plugin
> project?

The change in question[0] that created this project was done by Sean
Mooney and in the change he said "i will reach out to the infra team
to set up the appropriate gerrit groups". Since he is the patch author
AND he said he'd do it, I am going to wait until we get his
acknowledgement before adding anyone to this group, I've added him as
the Cc: on this email.

> My Launchpad ID is emma-l-foley

For future reference, this is handled by the account in Gerrit, so
your email address in Gerrit is more helpful than the Launchpad ID :)

[0] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/222763/