[OpenStack-Infra] The gerrit account tingzhang has been deactivated

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Mon Nov 16 21:29:30 UTC 2015

Your gerrit account has been deactivated:

{
  "_account_id": 11466,
  "name": "ting zhang",
  "email": "tingzhang at ebay.com",
  "username": "tingzhang",
  "avatars": []
}

for leaving automated comments from a personal account:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/231720/

I am also informed this account has been deactivated previously for the
same reason.

This account will not be reactivated until the person responsible talks
to me directly, demonstrating that they are aware of their actions and
take responsibility for them. I will additionally be looking for a
demonstration that those involved are aware of the information on this
page: http://docs.openstack.org/infra/system-config/third_party.html

Thank you,
Anita.

irc = anteaya