[OpenStack-Infra] Pull request proposed to puppetlabs-apache module

Spencer Krum nibz at spencerkrum.com
Fri Nov 13 03:25:21 UTC 2015

At the modules meeting we devised and discussed a plan to create a new
define(probably called apache::vhost::custom) in puppetlabs-apache that
thinly wraps apache::custom_config. Everyone agreed that would provide
the best interface of the type that Infra needs. Paul volunteered to
write the patch, and when it is up we can have the Infra team look it
over to make sure the interface is what we want.

--
  Spencer Krum
  nibz at spencerkrum.com