[OpenStack-Infra] FW: about move of stackforge - compass-install

Xicheng Chang mr.xchang at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 04:25:22 UTC 2015

Please do not submit a duplicated CL as I have already submitted the first
one:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/241410/
<https://review.openstack.org/#/c/241410/>The second CL to revert the
retirement of stack forge/compass-install was not successful because the
repo now is read only. Please refer to my earlier email.

Thanks,
Xicheng
On Tuesday, November 3, 2015, Weidong.Shao <weidong.shao at huawei.com