[OpenStack-Infra] Unretire compass-install

Xicheng Chang mr.xchang at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 22:49:21 UTC 2015

Hi Anita,

I am trying to understand the process to unretire compass-install and
rename it to openstack namespace. In an earlier email you wrote:
">> Someone on the infra team will have to manually change the gerrit
>> permissions on the repo before a patch to compass-install following
>> this pattern can merge:
>> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/237720/
>>
>> This patch reverts the removal of contents for the repo:
>> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/237741/
>>
>> This patch will allow the project to be moved to the openstack/
>> namespace as active projects are no longer in stackforge:
>> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/237753/ This patch is also linked here:
>>
>> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/InfraTeamMeeting#Upcoming_Pr
>> oject_Renames
>>"

My understanding is that the first two CLs should be made by someone on the
infra team, and we are responsible for submitting the last CL. Am I right?

Thanks,
Xicheng