[OpenStack-Infra] about move of stackforge - compass-install

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Tue Nov 3 19:45:22 UTC 2015

On 10/21/2015 01:22 AM, Weidong Shao wrote:
> Anita, Thanks for the detailed info!
>
> Weidong

We still don't have patches up for moving this repo. We need them please.

Also please reply with a clear intention that either compass-monit stays
where it is, retired in stackforge, or it is also moved at the same time
as compass-install. We don't want to have to do this a second time for
compass-monit.

Thank you,
Anita.