[OpenStack-Infra] openstack-infra-packagers support

Paul Belanger pabelanger at redhat.com
Wed May 27 16:11:33 UTC 2015

Greetings,

I wanted to see, who is interested in joining the
openstack-infra-packagers[1] effort?  This is specifically to packagers
interested in help -infra roll their own packages.

Current, zuul-packaging is the only repo in the namespace (which I
imported more then 6 months ago).  I'd like to use it for the base
package to get -infra builds going.  Right now we have a debian/sid
branch, but I also plan to import some Fedora bits.

Currently, there is a gate-noop for the gate, but I'm working to add
some basic build support as I type.

Thoughts? Clint?

*Note*: Currently zuul-packaging has had open reviews for the last 4
months, because we don't have anybody to +2 :(.

[1]
https://github.com/openstack-infra/project-config/blob/master/gerrit/acls/openstack-infra/zuul-packaging.config