[OpenStack-Infra] DNS domains

Dan Prince dprince at redhat.com
Tue May 26 13:31:27 UTC 2015

Hi,

We are currently using the tripleo.org domain to host DNS and create an
associated SSL cert for TripleO CI rack: The only non-RAX/HP public
cloud I know of that has been running various tripleo and Infra related
jobs for over a year now.

We recently spoke about transferring the management of the tripleo.org
domain within the TripleO team (between the developers). Before we go
and initiate any transfer would it make sense for the infra team to
manage this? Does the infra team manage DNS domains for related upstream
projects?

Dan