[OpenStack-Infra] puppet-openstackci git history

Mikhail Medvedev mihailmed at gmail.com
Fri May 22 05:37:44 UTC 2015

A note - It would take more than just creating "migration" module inside
system-config tree and then running subtree split on it to maintain
history. There were some commits that did not get replicated during
submodule split, for example. For files that moved, it is necessary to use
git filter branch and custom scripts, AFAIK.