[OpenStack-Infra] Orphaned repositories in openstack* namespace

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Mon Mar 30 05:32:44 UTC 2015

We noticed last week that bashate was not part of any project in the
governance repo and wondered on IRC which other repositories are
orphaned - meaning added in one of the openstack namespaces but not
mentioned in governance/reference/.

I did some quick checking and came up with the following list and
added current proposed changes and my suggestions:

  openstack-dev/bashate
   Proposed for QA:
   https://review.openstack.org/#/c/168012/

  openstack-infra/ansible-puppet
   Proposed for Infra:
   https://review.openstack.org/#/c/166820/

  openstack/gantt
  openstack/python-ganttclient
   Suggestion nova:
   https://review.openstack.org/#/c/168682/

  openstack/os-client-config
   Proposed for openstackclient:
   https://review.openstack.org/#/c/167730/

  openstack-dev/ci-sandbox
  openstack-dev/sandbox
  openstack-infra/vinz
  openstack-infra/vinz-webclient
    Suggestion: Infrastructure

  openstack/ossa
    Suggestion: Release cycle management

  openstack-dev/devstack-vagrant
    Suggestion: QA

  openstack-dev/specs-cookiecutter
    Suggestion: Oslo

Do you agree with my suggestions? If yes, I can sent patches for the
governance repo.

Or what course of action do you propose?

Andreas
    GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Jennifer Guild, Dilip Upmanyu,
        Graham Norton, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)