[OpenStack-Infra] enforce bug ids in commit message

Zaro zaro0508 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 05:01:25 UTC 2015

Yep, out of the box Gerrit commit hooks cannot block new patches from being
uploaded.  An alternative would be to immediately set the vote on the
patchset to Code-Review to -2 if the commit message doesn't match what you
want.  The hook script for something like that can be found here:
https://gerrit.googlesource.com/gerrit/+/master/contrib/check-valid-commit.py

-Khai