[OpenStack-Infra] Biting the bullet on issue tracking

Marton Kiss marton.kiss at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 08:45:23 UTC 2015

Hi,

Do we have a report about the major features we are missing from
Storyboard? As an SB user I missing those:
- proper notification system (email and / or in-app messages)
- story-id workflow integration with gerrit

Except this two, I don't have other concerns, I see smaller bugs that can
be fixed with a little work. I suggest to throw a little money to finish
those open issues in a reasonable time instead of jumping into unknown
again.

Brgds,
  Marton