[OpenStack-Infra] [cinder] Could you please re-consider Oracle ZFS/SA Cinder drivers (iSCSI and NFS)

Alka Deshpande Alka.Deshpande at oracle.com
Fri Mar 20 16:37:55 UTC 2015

Hi MIke,

My team and I would like to respectfully request a revert for the change
at:https://review.openstack.org/#/c/165939/ to bring back the ZFSSA
drivers to Kilo. Oracle has the CI working internally and we are in the
process of going through internal security review, which is expected to
be done by the end of March.

In the mean time, we have gotten permission to post test results to an
external webserver. We will have results reported by the end of the
week. If need be, we can show proof of  CI running internally by pasting
results to pastebin: http://paste.openstack.org/show/193964/

We have been working diligently on setting up the CI system, and we have
been keeping you updated since the mid-cycle meetup in Austin. We really
appreciate your consideration.  We do take CI setup effort very
seriously and striving to get it to the level of your satisfaction.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

-Alka Deshpande
(Sr. Software Development Manager,
  Oracle Corporation)