[OpenStack-Infra] [openstack-dev] [cinder] May you reconsider about huawei driver?

Erlon Cruz sombrafam at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 10:59:34 UTC 2015

I agree with John (comment on the mentioned patchset). Also, I expected one
change removing all drivers that does not report on CI. There's one of us
(HUSDriver) that is not maintained and also should be deprecated/removed.

Liu, the best argument here would be a report from your CI in this patch
saying it fails.